Welcome to the world of unicorns.

Welcome to the world of unicorns.

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The Bearded Dude - Penny Estelle's Newest Tween Novel

It’s been a while since I’ve had the most entertaining Penny Estelle on my blog. She has recently launched what appears to be a very interesting tween book. And what appeals to me the most about it, is that it looks like it might just scare the bejeebers out of me! Readers, if you leave a comment, you might just win an ebook copy of Penny Estelle’s new novel.

Penny, so good to see you again. Please do tell about your new book.


The Bearded Dude in the Puzzle is about a mother, daughter and son, who are uprooted from their home in Florida and moved to a small town in Idaho. An ancient puzzle is found and it soon becomes apparent a spell has been cast on the puzzle and an small metal wizard that is found inside.

Where did you get the idea for this fascinating story?

I am big into jigsaw puzzles. I put one together that had a nasty looking wizard on the cover and the idea popped into my head.
I’m really impressed with how prolific you are. I’ve read most of your Wickware series. Do you want to tell us a little about it?


Suzanne, thanks so much for bringing up the Wickware Sagas. There are five short stories in this series. Seventh graders in Miss Wickware's history class must draw a name/subject out of a box and then must present an oral report on said subject. Somehow these students find themselves tossed back in time and come face to face with the subject they have drawn. The stories have adventure, humor, of course there is sarcasm, and a little education is also thrown in.

For the month of April all five stories are slashed to the price of 99 cents. You can find them at

http://www.amazon.com/Penny-Estelle/e/B006S62XBY or https://museituppublishing.com/bookstore2/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=146&Itemid=82

Personally, I think this series belongs in every American classroom.
That is such a wonderful thing to say, Suzanne. Thank you!
So please give us the link for this new book.

There you have it, readers. Don’t forget to leave a comment for a chance to win an ebook copy of Penny Estelle’s latest novel.

1 comment:

  1. Suzanne, thanks so much for letting me talk about some of my books on your blog today. You are always such a wonderful hostess!

    ReplyDelete